Tob Tabs

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

33 Weeks

How far along: 33 Weeks
Weight gain: 18-19 pounds
Gender:  Boy
Maternity clothes: I know I keep saying it, but I really do need a few pieces because nothing is fitting anymore 
Stretch marks: No
Symptoms: Oh, the insomnia and acid reflux are the worst right now and nesting is in full swing
Best moment this week:  Beginning to decorate for Fall, now if only the weather would follow along
Worst moment this week:  Waking up at three in the morning and not being able to go back to sleep
Miss anything:  My belly not peaking out from under every shirt I wear
Movement: Kick boxing 
Cravings:  Apple pie and chili 
Queasy or sick: A little nauseated
Looking forward to:  Pedicure this weekend.  You're welcome achy feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner