Tob Tabs

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Big 30



How far along: 30 Weeks!! Seems like such a milestone : )
Weight gain: Lost two pounds, so I'm up 16 pounds total
Gender:  Boy
Maternity clothes: Think I can make it full term without any?
Stretch marks: Negative
Symptoms: The usual 
Best moment this week:  My Obgyn appointment.  I have began my every two week appointments, which means we are getting close
Worst moment this week: Ever deal with a toddler who refused to nap and woke up extremely early?  Well, no nap toddler struck at our house today, and it's been just one of those days 
Miss anything:  Having more than one cup of coffee during the day.  I've only recently started drinking a cup every few days, and boy have I missed coffee   
Movement:  Still moving and grooving
Cravings: Pizza and sautéed squash 
Queasy or sick: I think it's pretty much tapered off!!  Woo-hoo
Looking forward to:  Getting the nursery finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner