Tob Tabs

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

29 Weeks


How far along: 29 Weeks
Weight gain: 18 pounds, I don't think I'm going to hit my goal of only gaining 25 pounds
Gender:  Boy
Maternity clothes:  Not yet, and I'm really trying not to buy any if I can get away with it 
Stretch marks: No, but I'm much bigger than I was with my first son at this point, so I'm curious if I'll make it full term without acquiring any
Symptoms:  I'm a hormonal wreck
Best moment this week:  Prenatal massage
Worst moment this week: Other than my hormonal breakdowns, it was a pretty good week
Miss anything: Sleep and not seeing the scale jump two pounds every week (I realize I'm pregnant, and that weight gain comes along with it, still very shocking when I weigh in)    
Movement:  He is always on the move, I love it 
Cravings: Cheese Dip and watermelon 
Queasy or sick: None this week!! woo-hoo
Looking forward to:  October 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner