Tob Tabs

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fourth of July Weekend in Photos


Hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth of July weekend!  Lake days, gooey star s'mores, sunburns, fireworks, and grilled hot dogs filled our weekend with fun.  So, here is a recap for you (in photo form).



 


 "No more pictures, Mom."
I tried my hand at homemade graham crackers for s'mores, and they did not disappoint.  The star shape added to the festiveness. Mmm, nothing like warm, fire roasted, gooey s'mores.    

Our little one hated all things fireworks.  We took him to see fireworks at a friend's farm, and he was not having it.  So, the next night I thought we'd try sparklers to see if he'd like those any better. NOPE.  Maybe next year.  At least he loved the lake.  He had a baby blast.  And we definitely had a good laugh at his outfit and my cool un even sunburn I acquired.  Kasen looked like an old fisherman with his hat and life jacket on.  And this pregnant mama got a sweet sunburn, despite putting on 50+ sunscreen a few times.  I don't remember the last time I burnt.  Boy, is it not fun. And the Sunday night blues I'm feeling is not fun either.  I'll try to fight the feeling with some leftover s'mores, microwave edition.  Cheers to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner