Tob Tabs

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

27 Weeks. Hello, Third Trimester


How far along: 27 Weeks
Weight gain: 13 pounds
Gender/Name:  Baby boy and he has no name
Maternity clothes:  Still only have one maternity shirt, but I may or may not wear it 3+ times a week.  Somehow I'm still fitting into my regular clothes.  Jeans included.  Though, I never said it was a comfortable fit ; ).  
Stretch marks: Not yet, fingers crossed
Symptoms:  My back hurts real bad
Best moment this week: Finding some super cute shoes for baby boy.  I'm glad that we'll get to re use all of Kasen's old clothes, but little guy does need a few things of his own, not just hand-me downs  
Worst moment this week: Dealing with our health insurance and the doctors office on billing issues
Miss anything: Not feeling like a beached whale 
Movement:  My belly looks like wiggly jello as this little guy does somersaults and karate kicks  
Cravings: Cheese dip still and for some reason I've got an inkling for powdered doughnuts.  Might try to whip up a homemade version
Queasy or sick: I'm kind of used to the frequent nausea waves now.  I'm just thankful it's not all day nausea like the first and part of the second trimester
Looking forward to: My anniversary weekend coming up next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner