Tob Tabs

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 Weeks
Weight gain: Up a whooping 10 pounds
Gender:  Boy
Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out:  I'm sure it won't be long before it's all the way out 
Sleep: Already feeling incredibly uncomfortable, so it's been hard to get comfy and stay comfy at night 
Best moment this week: Our monthly OBGYN appointment.  I love hearing little man's heart beat : )
Worst moment this week: Getting the super sugary drink for the diabetes screening test next month.  I'm dreading it already.  Not so much for the drink part (though, it makes me sick), but for the blood draw part 
Miss anything: Cool weather
Movement: Little boy is having a dance party in mommy's tummy.  I feel like he moves alot more than Kasen did
Cravings: Ginger ale & chocolate chip cookies
Queasy or sick: Queasy a lot
Looking forward to: Fall : )  I'm over summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner