Tob Tabs

Monday, June 2, 2014

Team Blue


So the much anticipated wait of finding out if Baby McKean #2 is a boy or girl is officially over.  We are adding another BOY to our family.  Welcome to Team McKean, baby boy.  We announced with the image above after our gender reveal party yesterday.  I can't say I'm too surprised.  From the beginning I had a feeling it was a boy, but I started second guessing myself as I made my way into the 2nd trimester.  I think looking at bows and tutus messed with my initial intuition.  I mean, I literally craved steak, wings, and burgers like everyday.  Hello, man food.  Oh baby boy, I like your style.  But now I'm over here on team pink all by myself.  The boys out number me 3 to 1.  So, I think I'm going to need to buy myself a few more heels, dresses, and throw some glitter in the air occasionally.

We are definitely thrilled to have a best friend brother for Kasen to play with.  The two will be exactly a year and half apart.  So we also won't have much to buy, which is always great news.  They can also share a room if I choose to do so.  But I had so much fun decorating Kasen's nursery that I would love to create a new and different space for baby #2.  And if you are wondering, no, we don't have a name for our second child yet.  Baby no name McKean.    

In other exciting news, my long standing craving of Mac-N-Cheese has been fulfilled.  I have seriously been craving it for months, practically since I found out I was pregnant.  Oh, a bowl full of cheesy goodness with a dash (or ten) of hot sauce.  Those spicy foods have me hooked.  But I'm kind of proud of myself for making the macaroni and cheese homemade with organic ingredients and it actually turning out.
This pregnant lady is doing a happy dance.  And I might be happy dancing for the rest of the week for how excited I am from Mac-N-Cheese and most importantly baby boy #2.  Stay tuned for details of our gender reveal party coming this week.  Have a great night!              


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner