Tob Tabs

Monday, June 30, 2014

Red, White, & Blue

Fourth of July is less than a week away.  For starters, I can't even believe it's almost July.  Where'd you come from?  Secondly, I am super pumped because we are going to the lake.  FINALLY.  I haven't been in a few years, and I've literally been drooling over everyone's beach and lake pictures.  Well, even pool pictures.  I've almost been temped to hop into Kasen's baby pool with him.  I think I would take up the whole pool though.    

He has such a blast splashing around.  I can't wait to take him to the lake for the first time.  And we are going to attempt to take him to see fireworks later that night.  I'm not quite sure how he is going to react.  He sometimes gets scared of the funniest things.  For instance, he has a peek a boo book with hidden animals, and when he pulls up a tab, the animal will make a noise.  For some reason (unbeknownst to me) he is terrified of the sheep.  Just the sheep.  Every time he pulls it open and it "baaaaa's" he scrambles to my lap and hides.  I can't help but cracking up.  Poor guy will have some chronic phobia of sheep when he grows up.

I am also excited for some Fourth of July food & crafts.  As a lover of holidays', I lean towards the festive side of life.  


    

I have so many ideas for this week of patriotic fun.  Not to mention, I have found all sorts of inspiration and cute ideas on the internet.  You can find the sources to the above image, along with other 4th of July ideas on my pinterest board. Now, off to paint the town red, white, & blue.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner