Tob Tabs

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

23 Weeks


How far along: 23 Weeks
Gender: Still a bouncing baby boy : )
Weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes: Just squeezing myself in regular clothes 
Best moment this week: The big ice cream cone I rewarded myself with for getting our closet organized 
Worst moment this week: Whew baby boy is getting four teeth in at once and refuses to nap.  It's been pretty exhausting 
Miss anything: My sanity haha 
Cravings: Fried egg sandwiches.  I've literally eaten one every day for lunch this past week.  Mmmm 
Queasy or sick: Nauseated
Looking forward to: Fourth of July still !!! A lake day is calling my name
   
The chalk board really says it all this week.  Kasen is teething and has been on a nap strike the past few days.  He gets so tired he doesn't know what to do but scream.  ALL.  DAY.  LONG.  And I can't seem to get him down.  I just feel discouraged this week.  Not to mention tired and nauseous.  So excuse my messy hair and lack of makeup.  We are just trying to make it through each day right now.  Happy bump day everyone.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner