Tob Tabs

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

21 Weeks


How far along: 21 Weeks
Gender: BOY!
Weight gain: +6 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out:  What belly button? it's neither in or out, it is like a strait line.
Sleep: What is sleep?
Best moment this week: Pretty Little Liars Season 4 joining Netflix so I can finally catch up 
Worst moment this week: My poor little Kasen getting his first cold
Miss anything: Coffee sounds nice these days....
Movement: Baby is practicing his karate skills
Cravings: Back to my spicy salsa on top of a warm, buttery sweet potato craving this week.  Fruit and chocolate chip banana bread are up there too.  I can't get enough! 
Queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good this week
Looking forward to: Lobster Bisque candle lit date with my husband this week.  Food, food, food.  Always looking forward to food : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner