Tob Tabs

Monday, May 19, 2014

Singing the Monday Blues










Oh what a lovely Monday I've had.  I've been snuggled up in bed all day with a puke bucket and a bottle of ginger ale.  Morning sickness strikes again, but this time with a vengeance.  Yikes!! I'm really hoping it's going to be short lived because, HELLO, I'm 18 weeks along and have been happily enjoying the past 2 months without my not so favorite pregnancy symptom.  But it's decided to stick around for three days now, with today being the absolute worst.  At least my husband has been watching our one year old all day, which has given me a chance to rest.  Can you say heaven sent?    

Though it's pretty bumming to be stuck in bed all day, I've tried to get my mind off of it.  So what have I been doing to lift my spirits?  Online shopping.  I mean what else is a sick prego supposed to do?  Right?


My favorite things to shop for these days are baby clothes.  Anyone else have a ridiculous obsession with them?  I'm like 99 percent sure my one year old is more stylish than me. I mean I guess that's not hard to do as my day to day attire consists of yoga pants, running shorts and v necks. Hmm That makes me sound like I'm really into fitness?  Don't let that fool you, I think the last time I ran was from a bee.  Yeah.  I'm 22 and still freak out when I see them.

Anyways, I am loving these summer looks for baby boy.  They will especially be cute for Memorial Day weekend coming up.  The links for each item are posted right under the style board.

Happy Monday!!          

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner