Tob Tabs

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day


Hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day!!  We had a pretty casual one ourselves, just hanging out enjoying some quality family time.  Kasen and I were extra happy when we woke up this morning and realized that daddy was off work.

I love making a big breakfast but rarely get to these days on a count of a certain little one that must have my constant attention.  I was a little too excited to have an extra set of hands to help out this morning so I could fulfill my role as Betty Crocker.  Or should I say Keiley Crocker?  I was feeling quite festive today, so I proudly decorated our breakfast toast.  Who knew the American flag tasted so delicious?  ; )  Kasen really enjoyed his piece of holiday toast smothered in cream cheese and strawberry preserves.  It was definitely a treat compared to his regular ole' plain toast.



After breakfast we decided to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather.  And what a beautiful day it was.  If it couldn't be enjoyed at the lake, it had to be enjoyed outside.  So we took our little one downtown to explore and of course I had to snap a few pictures.  He's just too cute....I couldn't resist.  Plus, he was rocking some new kicks.  We paired them with a cut off tank made from one of his long-sleeve shirts.  I'd say his Memorial day outfit was stylin'. 
         



We had a great day and I'm so thankful to all those that have served, are serving, and have given their lives for the freedom we enjoy today.  America is the home of the free because of the brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner