Tob Tabs

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

19 Weeks and Counting


How far along:  19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  up 2 pounds
Maternity clothes:  Not yet
Sleep:  Insomnia at it's greatest.  Thank goodness for Pinterest.  
Best moment this week: Seeing my little baby dance around during the anatomy scan
Worst moment this week:  Getting sick during the anatomy scan.  Oh the joys
Food Cravings:  Can't get enough sweet potatoes topped with hot salsa.  Best food creation ever!!!!
 Morning Sickness/Aversions:  Yes
Gender prediction:  I think it's a ... baby.  I still don't have a clue
Weekly Wisdom:  Drink Reed's Ginger Ale.  Do it.  It's delicious, and it helps with nausea.  It's my drink of choice these pregnant days  
Happy or Moody:  My husband answered moody for me
Showing:  Oh yes.  There is a definite bump now  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner