Tob Tabs

Monday, December 9, 2013

May Your Days be Merry & Bright

I've been super anxious to share some of the Christmas pictures I've been working on.  I mean "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear," as quoted by Buddy the Elf.  And I feel like singing loud for all to hear.  Though, I'm a bit tone deaf.  So you might want to cover your ears.  Fair warning.




Okay,  I'm a bit overly excited.  And a little silly.  And just down right quirky.  Possibly not making any sense.  But today my form of Christmas cheer are these photos.  And looking at them makes me smile from ear to ear.  And they make me think of the movie "Elf."  Not because they have anything to do with the movie, but because of how much love Buddy had for Christmas and how excited he was about any and all things Christmas.  Hence the Christmas pictures.  The ones I am soooo excited about.  The ones that make me want to sing loud for all to hear.  I love taking pictures and I think they turned out really good.  I'm obviously no professional, but just a mommy trying to save some cash this holiday season.  Now I just have to figure out which one I want to use for our Christmas card.  I'll share a few of my favorites with you, and keep my post short and sweet.  Enjoy.   

  









   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner